MATERIALS : It is made of either of three grades of High Density Poly Ethylene polymers. i.e PE-63, PE-80 or PE-100
PRODUCT RANGE : These HDPE pipes are available in sizes 20 mm to 500 mm in pressure rating of PN-2.5, PN-4.0, PN-6.0, PN-8.0, PN-10.0 , PN-12.5 & PN-16.0 in all three grades PE-63, PE-80 and PE-100.
- Economical than traditional pipe material.
- Resistance to chemicals- Exceptional resistance to all external and internal corrosion.
- Resistant to electrolytic corrosion.
- Will not rust or rot.
- Very good thermal insulation due to low thermal conductivity.
- Perfect stability of material obviates the risk of ageing.
- Total neutrality to products conveyed.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Easy to install.
- Longer life than G.I, M.S cement and other pipes.
- Flame resistance classifying the material as self extinguishing according to test standard employed.
- Welded joints speedup installation- Trench widths reduced which leads to saving in the cost of excavation and back filling.
- Light weight – One sixth of the weight of steel. Low specific gravity giving an outstanding light weight product for easy transportation, handling, fitting etc.
- Smooth bore provided less head loss. Flow resistance is approximately 30 % less than that of conventional pipes, permitting the use of a smaller bore pipe for a given rate of flow.
MC HDPE Pipes offer plenty of advantages compared to other piping systems used all over the world. HDPE is lighter than the traditional piping materials and is resistant to corrosion. Since HDPE is flexible and ductile, the pipe is capable of resisting natural disasters like earthquakes, resistance to surge (water hammer) and fatigue loads.
HDPE pipes utilize heat fusion methods to join the material, which creates a joining system stronger than the pipe itself. Furthermore, HDPE fusion creates a leak-proof, fully-restrained joint that represents the best solution for trench-less installations.
AGRICULTURE AND IRRIGATION
- Flood Irrigation (Suction and Delivery Pipes in Pump Sets)
- Sprinkler Irrigation (Crops, Lawns, Golf Courses, Nurseries)
- Drip Irrigation (Plantations, Orchards, Nurseries)
- Potable Water Supply
- Water Mains
- Service Pipes
EFFLUENT AND WASTE WATER DISPOSAL:
Effluents of varied chemical compositions can be effectively disposed of using MC HDPE pipes, with the aid of the latest know-how on piping engineering, pipelines for waste collection and disposal in chemical industry. Longevity of MC HDPE pipes under such application would rate the best amongst the conventional pipe even under critical service conditions.
- Domestic Sewage Systems
- Sanitary Systems
- Petrochemical Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
Domestic Gas Distributions : Earlier, engineers always carried a psychological fear in using HDPE pipes rather plastic pipes for conveyance of inflammable gases. However experiments and extensive trials proved these fears totally wrong and have established excellence of performance of HDPE pipes for conveyance of all type of combustible gases. Experiments have also proved that the permeable losses are insignificant in regard to safety and environmental impact.
Submarine Pipelines : One of the most important applications where all salient features of MC HDPE pipes prominently figure out is for under water pipelines. MC HDPE pipes have been successfully laid for under water river crossing, creek crossing, marine out-falls and for brine intake lines in the open sea. Hazardous chemical effluents and radio active wastes are being harmlessly disposed into deep sea through MC HDPE pipes with substantial cost savings. Schemes which would have been dropped due to economical unviability have been made feasible with MC HDPE pipes.